Auction Location: Albuquerque Convention Center, Brazos Room, East Building, 401 2nd Street NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Sale Type: Online Bidding | Absentee Bidding (bids brought to Live Auction) | Live | Webcast ~ Theater Style [All absentee bids MUST be submitted by Saturday at 8:00 am.]
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Effective April 8, 2013, all online bidders will be required to fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form before their Absentee bids will be accepted OR before they are allowed to bid live via Live Auction World. This is required for each auction.
Description: New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department (TRD) may have it. The purpose of the Unclaimed Property Office is to reunite lost owners with their property. We want you to have your property!
Generally, unclaimed property has monetary value and has been abandoned. Property is considered abandoned when efforts by the holder to locate the owner fail, and it remains unclaimed by the rightful owner for the number of years prescribed by statute. When that time expires, businesses holding property for which the owner cannot be located turn it over to TRD. TRD is then responsible for safeguarding the funds, attempting to locate the owners, publicizing the names of apparent owners who cannot be located otherwise, and returning the assets to the owners as they come forward. Click Sections 7-8A-1 through 7-8A-31 NMSA 1978 to read the law.
Effective today, 4:00 PM CST, New Mexico Taxation & Revenue has notified Bentley & Associates, LLC to “pull” Lot # 4,669 – Baker 7 Pound Gold Ingot from the “LIVE” auction to be conducted on Saturday, July 27, 2013.
- (51) Pocket Watches: Hampden, Washington, National, Elgin, Hamilton, American Waltham, R.W. Rockford, Agassiz Geneva, Farringdon & Reg., E. Howard, New England, Illinois, Remontoir – Rosetta, Standard, Black Starr & Frost, New York Standard, Century Rail Road, Kunz, The Dueber Watch Co.
- (3)Women’s Wrist Watches: Rolex & Gubelin
- (15) Men’s Wrist Watches: Rolex, Gruen, Cartiers, Patek Philippes, Hebdomas Vincent Calabrese Baladin, Panerai Luminor Firenze
- Over 190 Ounces of Silver by: Engelhard, Johnson Matthey, American Credit
- Over 7 Pounds of Gold by: Baker, Credit Suisse, Johnson Matthey Assayers & Refiners
- 150 World Gold Coins: South Africa Krugerrands, Mexican Pesos, Swiss Francs, Canadian Maple Leafs, Chinese Panda Yuan, Belgian Francs, Russian Nicholas, French Rooster, British Edward VII, Uruguay, French Angel, Danish Frederick, Prussian Marks, Hungarian Koronas, Argentina Pesos, Italian, Austriae Imperator
- 72 United States Gold Coins: Liberty Gold Eagles, US Walking Liberty Gold Eagles, Gold Double Eagles, Half Dollars, Indian Head , $ 50.00, $ 20.00, $ 10.00, $ 1.00, $ 25.00, $ 5.00
AMERICAN INDIAN ART:
- Silver & Turquoise Bracelets
- Squash Blossom Necklaces
- Pottery (Hopi & Acoma “SkyCity”)
- Indian Leather Gloves
- Woven Baskets
STEIFF STUFFED ANIMALS:
- Bison, Collie, Camel, Chow, Bear, Okapi, Mosey, Waldili, Nikili, Moosy, Lions, Okopi, Peky, White Monkey
WHITING & DAVIS CO. EVENING PURSES
1802 BOTTLE OF NAPOLEON COGNAC
Auction Notes: It’s finally HERE!!! The “LIVE” auction consists of 761 lots which includes watches, bullion, coins, jewelry, American Native Art, Steiff animals, and 1802 Bottle of Napoleon Cognac.
Viewing & Inspection Details:
Friday, July 26, 2013 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST
Saturday, July 27, 8:00 AM – until auction concludes.
Buyer’s Premium: No Buyer’s Premium
“LIVE” Internet Bidding: www.icollector.com ~ 3% Fee for use of this service
Absentee Bidding: FREE at www.bentleysauction.com
Tax: Albuquerque, New Mexico Bernalillo County ~ 7.00%
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Visa, Discover will be Accepted but will have an additional 2% Premium ($ 50.00 Minimum)
Payment Date: Saturday, July 27, 2013 until 1 hour after the auction concludes.
Company / Personal Check (only if accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee)
- MasterCard, Visa & Discover (2% Premium ~ $ 50.00 Minimum)
Sale Currency: USD – United States Dollars
Shipping: Shipping is available for this auction. We ship UPS Ground and UPS Freight.
Click for Lot # w/ Description Photo Gallery