Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019, at 9:30 AM MDT.
Sale Type: Online Bidding | Live Public Auction | Live Internet Bidding
Number Of Sale Rings & Types Of Bidding:
- Ring # 1 at 9:30 AM (Online Absentee, Live Internet Bidding for Lots # 1 – 999 Only)
3 Bidding Options:
- Attend Auction
- Online Absentee Bidding
Description: This is the yearly surplus auction for the New Mexico Department of Transportation (NM DOT) and others. This sale includes vehicles, pickups, trucks, vans, trailers, heavy equipment, office equipment, office furniture, computers, and electronics.
Featuring: 382 Lots ~ 666 Items ~ 2,312 Images ~ COMPLETE.
Auction Notes: This is a great one-day surplus auction. There will be in excess of 350 lots.
Notice to Purchasers:
- Thursday, September 26, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT.
- Friday, September 27, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT.
- Saturday, September 28, 2019, 8:00 AM MDT.
Registration / Disposal Fee: No Registration Fee, Open to the Public.
Buyer’s Premium: No Buyer’s Premium
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer – $ 25.00 Fee
Payment Due Date: 12:00 PM, Wednesday, October 2, 2019 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- Saturday, September 28, 2019, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDT or 1 hour after auction concludes.
- Sunday, September 29, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT.
- Monday, September 30, 2019, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT.
Storage Fees: All Absentee / Internet Bidders will have until the following Wednesday, October 2 after the auction to have their items picked or shipped, otherwise a $ 100.00 per piece per day late fee will be assessed on each and every item left on the yard.
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD.
Shipping: Shipping is NOT available for this auction, local pickup only.
| Click for Video