Thursday, January 10, 2019, at 9:30 AM MST.
Ring # 1 (Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding, Live Internet Bidding – Simulcast)
- Lots 1 – 808 Test & Measurement, Electronics, Manufacturing, Laboratory, Healthcare
Friday, January 11, 2019, at 9:30 AM MST.
Ring # 1 Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding, Live Internet Bidding – Simulcast)
- Lots 1,998 – 2,210 Furniture, Filing Cabinets, Chairs, Cabinets, Equipment, Tools, Computers, Printers, Monitors, Copiers, Plotters, Laptop, Office Equipment.
Auction Location: 4900 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Sale Type: Live Public Auction – Theater Style w/ Online Absentee Bidding & Live Internet Bidding
2 Bidding Options:
- Attend Auction.
- Online Absentee Bidding (absentee bids can be left right up until the item sells).
Description: This is the monthly surplus auction for government, corporate entities and private individuals. This sale includes test & measurement, electronics, laboratory, healthcare assets, computers, monitors, printers, copiers, plotters, office furniture, office equipment, machinery and office supplies.
Auction Notes: This is a great two day surplus auction. There will be in excess of 1,500 lots.
Notice to Purchasers:
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM MST.
- Thursday, January 10, 2019, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST.
- Friday, January 11, 2019 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST.
Registration / Disposal Fee: $ 25.00 Cash or Debit Cards ONLY, Non-Refundable
Buyer’s Premium: 17.5% ~ 5% Cash Discount ~ 2% Discount for PayPal
GRT Tax: Albuquerque, New Mexico Bernalillo County ~ 7.8750% (effective January 1, 2019)
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer ($ 25.00 Fee), Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), PayPal
Payment Date: Close of Business Tuesday, January 18, 2019 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- Thursday, January 10, 2019, until 5:00 PM MST.
- Friday, January 11, 2019, until 5:00 PM MST or 1 hour after auction concludes.
- Saturday, January 12, 2019, CLOSED.
- Sunday, January 13, 2019, CLOSED.
- Monday, January 14, 2019, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST.
Storage Fees: All Absentee / Internet Bidders will have until the following Friday after the auction to have their items picked or shipped, otherwise $ 2.00 per square foot per day storage fees will apply.
Pulling Fees: Any Absentee / Internet Bidder who submits bids electronically then comes to the auction and bids at the auction will be charged the normal packaging and handling fees.
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD
Shipping: Shipping is available for this auction. We ship UPS Ground and UPS Freight. Packaging and Handling Fees are additional and will be added to the invoice for this service.
Bentley’s Packaging & Handling Fees (click):
|Click for Videos
Everything in our auctions sells, which means if we don’t get a bid, we put $ 1.00 on it and move on to the next lot, therefore if two lots don’t received bids and you bid on the third lot for $ 5.00, you would get all three for $ 7.00 ($ 1.00 + $ 1.00 + $ 5.00). You’re not required to take the items only pay for them, this way title passes and the items can be given away or properly disposed.