Sale Type: Live Public Auction – Theater Style. Internet Absentee Bidding
Number Of Sale Rings & Types Of Bidding:
- Ring # 1 at 9:30 AM (Online Absentee, Live Internet Bidding) – Running Vehicles Lot # 1 – 232, Non-Running Vehicles Lot # 501 – 563, Confiscations Lot # 601 – 999
- Ring # 2 at 12:00 PM (Online Absentee, Live Internet Bidding) – Furniture, Filing Cabinets, Chairs, Cabinets, Equipment, Computers, Printers, Monitors, Copiers, Plotters, Laptop, Office Equipment Lot # 2,001 – 2,253 , Equipment, Trailers Lot # 4,001 – 4,309
3 Bidding Options:
- Attend Auction
- Online Absentee Bidding (absentee bids are downloaded and brought to Live Auction, ALL absentee bids may be entered before lot is loaded into ring)
Description: This is the yearly surplus auction for the New Mexico Department of Public Safety (NM DPS) and others. This sale includes vehicles, pickups, trucks, vans, suvs, boats, trailers, heavy equipment, office equipment, office furniture, computers and electronics.
Access Token not set. You can generate Access Tokens for your Page or Profile on fb.srizon.com. After generating the access token, insert it on the backend
Auction Notes: This is a great one day surplus auction. There will be 1,000+ lots. “Pursuant to NMSA 1978, section 66-3-6 (K) the Department of Public Safety is required to collect a $10 administrative fee. This fee must be collected at the time of the vehicle financial transaction, if the customer is utilizing the “Temporary Registration Permit” process.”
Notice to Purchasers:
- Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDT
- Friday, August 25, 2017 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDT
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 8:00 AM
Registration / Disposal Fee: No Registration Fee, Free to the Public.
Buyer’s Premium: No Buyer’s Premium
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ ID, Wire Transfer – $ 25.00 Fee.
Payment Date: Close of Business Monday, August 28, 2017 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- Saturday, August 27, 2017 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDT or 1 hour after auction concludes.
- Sunday, August 28, 2017 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM MDT.
- Monday, August 29, 2017 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM MDT.
- Tuesday, August 30, 2017 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT.
Storage Fees: All Absentee / Internet Bidders will have until the following Tuesday, August 23 after the auction to have their items picked or shipped.
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD
Shipping: Shipping is available for this auction. We ship UPS Ground and UPS Freight. Packaging and Handling Fees are additional and will be added to the invoice for this service.
|Click for Videos||Catalog|